Tonight is my cooking for the week night. I am roasting about 3 quarts of cut up cherry tomatoes with garlic in the oven. I am also cooking pinto beans with garlic and ham. It smells delicious in here.
Today I had a wonderful brunch/lunch with friends at Modern Times. After that we went to St Vincent de Paul. Quite a few treasures were found there. We also each got 12 packs of Sponge Bob Square Pants brand water for spending over $10! I sent my used ipod 1st generation 1G nano in for their recall a few weeks ago. Today I picked up my replacement! A 6th generation 8G touch screen thing that is too high tech for my to use with my computer! I stopped by the Art Cellar at MCAD and got some new nibs and ink. On my walk home I stopped at CVS to get some 'Baby Lips' lip balm by Maybelline. They didn't have it, but they did have a ton of nail polish at 75% off. I purchased 3 bottles at $1.49 each. One smells like strawberries (candy strawberries) when it dries, one is matte white and one is a nice dusty rose pink. Thanks Revlon! After that I got some jars at the hardware store. Once home I put all my plants in my bathtub and gave them a shower, and transplanted my little friends who needed bigger or small plants (some have grown a lot, some have died off significantly). I took my window plant shelf down and painted the bottom blue (something I have always wanted to do, but hadn't), and started painting my fabric shelf blue.
I didn't sew or knit at all, but I felt like it was a pretty great day, great for fun and productivity!
Tomorrow will have to be laundry, sewing and knitting night.
No comments:
Post a Comment