goodbye princess hair

Tonight after work I went thrift shopping with a dear friend. We bought things for fall and I went as far as winter. I got a grey wool coat that happened to have leather thinsulate gloves in the pockets! I had $40 in a ziplock bag for shopping. I only spent $27. One coat (and gloves), 2 sweaters (one wool and one cotton with a hood!), a boring gray skirt and a funky dress with a peepee stain that I got marked down from $7.99 to $1.99! (it is most likely not peepee but coffee or food that fell on a previous owners lap).
We ate delicious shrimp and green beans with rice while watching Storage Wars and Project Runway.
I have been wanting to cut my hair. I am sick of the knots and just sick of it. I wanted to see if I could have mermaid hair, and I did. Well... Emily happens to be in hair school and I told her she could cut it when I was ready... I let her husband cut my pony tail off, then she fixed it all up. I no longer have long hair. It is wonderful. I am looking forward to how much easier this hair will be. I took a shower and washed my hair. It was so much easier. I can let it dry with out a towel over my shoulders or wrapped around my head to keep my clothes dry. This is kind of amazing. I miss having short(er) hair.

Get this!?!! Eggs can have white yolks. Yes, you read that right. I guess they are safe and fine to eat. Some Amish eggs at work have been like that... I want an egg with a white yolk!


No comments: