thursssssssssssday

::: found on the floor/sidewalk :::
I found this on the floor in secondary receiving at work. What is it for? It looks nice. Why don't things look nice like this anymore?
A co-worker found this on the sidewalk while getting carts today. I wonder if it belongs to a little girl I was chatting with who said she painted leaves at school (she had green paint on her forehead so I asked if she had been painting). She is going to be a pirate for halloween and said 'arrrgh' in her pirate voice. Too cute.

::: found ages ago :::

A long time ago I found this piece of paper in a tree when an old house was getting gutted. I always saved it for the cute ladies with giant spoons, but it has a recipe on the back that was clearly why the paper was cut out and kept. Maybe I will try it someday.


No comments: