I drew a picture about it. I usually draw pictures about daily happenings/ideas. Now that I have a scanner they can be documented before being in a pile and then in the filing cabinets/trash.
laundry fun
I did some laundry tonight. I am pretty careless with how I do laundry. I mix colors and I wash everything on hot. I have been drying my tights in the bathroom instead of the dryer lately. Tonight I washed 4 pairs of tights. When I was carrying them up to my apartment I realized it was like an octopus! I shook them so that it was like a wriggling octopus!
I drew a picture about it. I usually draw pictures about daily happenings/ideas. Now that I have a scanner they can be documented before being in a pile and then in the filing cabinets/trash.
I drew a picture about it. I usually draw pictures about daily happenings/ideas. Now that I have a scanner they can be documented before being in a pile and then in the filing cabinets/trash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment